How We Can Help
Do you have a financial plan in place? If not, it likely isn't because you haven't thought about your future. Often, people don't create a strategy because they don't know where to start. At McGuff Financial, we seek to solve this problem by working closely with clients and developing strategies that can grow with them over the years. We understand that each client has unique financial situations and goals. Rather than relying on a cookie-cutter approach, we dedicate time to creating customized strategies that align with each client's objectives.
From the first meeting, we seek to serve as a firm that clients can trust to educate them on their opportunities and help them make well-informed decisions. We help answer a number of questions they may have, such as:
- When can I retire?
- What’s the risk in my investment portfolio?
- Can I afford to send my child to college?
- How can I save for my child’s college tuition while also planning for retirement?
- How can I get the most out of my 401(k) and IRAs?
- What are the elements of a sound estate strategy?
- How can I create a steady stream of income that lasts through retirement?
- When do I need a will?
- How can I legally reduce the amount of taxes I am paying?
By offering education and guidance, we seek to help clients improve their financial situation and pursue financial independence.